Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The highest paid profession

Thank you so much for such a magnificent year! I really enjoyed your class, and I learned so much. I know my skills in Spanish improved; my vocabulary more than doubled. Your up-beat enthusiasm for the language really encouraged my love of the language and I want to learn more.

The philosophical questions you asked our class got me thinking on my values and this country's values. I am really going to miss this Spanish class!

Have an amazing time in Spain and see you next year!
RS


[I found this card after coming back from my three-week trip to Spain. It was written by one of my 16 year old students. Mailed directly to my house...]

1 comment:

Sebastián Dávila said...

La gratitud que se le puede llegar a tomar a un docente es infinita. Lo felicito porque sumercé lo pudo lograr